SWS Mountain Guides does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. SWS Mountain Guides may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to SWS Mountain Guides, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. SWS Mountain Guides may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SWS Mountain Guides or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SWS Mountain Guides; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SWS Mountain Guides, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior:
SWS Mountain Guides may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within SWS Mountain Guides, in order to determine what SWS Mountain Guides services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within SWS Mountain Guides to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information:
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by SWS Mountain Guides. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the SWS Mountain Guides website. Links
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information:
SWS Mountain Guides secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. SWS Mountain Guides uses the following methods for this purpose:
– SSL Protocol
– Checkfront Booking
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will: Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to.
Children Under Thirteen:
SWS Mountain Guides does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, SWS Mountain Guides may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from SWS Mountain Guides or click on a link therein.
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that iscompatible with the context in which you provided the information.